Monday, August 4, 2014

Highlights from this week

I can't believe Leslie (Clouse) is already home?! PARA BENS! What language was she speaking again? I bet its crazy to hear her! Que legal! And EVERYONE is having babies I know! Everyone loves it here when I say- my sister in law has a baby in the oven. People laugh for a good 10 minutes. Apparently that isn't a phrase here? I just embrace it.

And now. Highlights from this week-

-I taught my companion about dishwashers the other day when we were washing dishes. And now she is OBSESSED. Everyday she tells people- did you know they have a MACHINE in the United States that washes dishes. I thought she would be equally as excited about a dryer for clothes but apparently they exist here, just not for the poor (aka us!) 

-Remember my recent convert Tamires? WELL her boyfriend has been coming to church with us and he is PROGRESSING. And when I say progressing, we have just got to marry them so he can move here and get BAPTIZED (he lives in a different city) so that will take a couple of weeks but I am so excited for them to have a little Mormon family. He has changed so much knowing the church. The other day he was like- this just all makes sense you know? SOOO VAMOS BATIZAR.

Love you and miss you dearly. The word trunky is outlawed in my sphere of influence, so be careful y'all. Still got 4 months!

SAUDADES!

TCHAU!
Sister Haley Mills
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment