Monday, July 7, 2014

GOALLLL! (Again!!)

I SURVIVED transfers! Like, I'm staying here in Santana de Parnaiba! OH and I'm staying with Sister Sares! And Sister Mayorga and Sister Armstrong!!! WOOO! Apparently our mission made like a billion changes with the new President, but our zone didn't change at all... so we are a little bubble of bliss! HA!

ALSO, Pres. Farnes gave permission to watch the Brasil vs Germany match! WOOOOO! I'm stoked. And he is also like... an identical twin to President Mecham (in actions) he even knows him! HA! But seriously he is so great and has an amazing vision for us. He is a straight up business man, so everything is super efficient and productive you know?

But this week was amazing.

We saw like a billion and a half miracles. (we taught this man named - Pedro Thiago. Aka Peter James, so im like- where is John? But seriously we taught him and he goes- of course, I'll go to church Sunday, and I have never been baptized yet! So we are all excited, but apparently the member we had with us was like- he is just saying that, he wont go. So she leaves her house Sunday morning and there he is with his 2 kids! Wooo and his wife will come next week! We taught them again Sunday and he is like- please explain to my wife how the book of Mormon is just God giving us more scriptures. It's the same doctrine! He already has a testimony! Shoot it was so amazing. So... we have to help them get married, BUT after that its baptisms fo dayssss!)

I had my first experience in a Brazilian Hospital (my companion had horrible stomach pain during the night. So we had a little field trip!)

AND our house hasn't had water for 3 days so we moved into the apartment of the other sisters til it is better! (They SWEAR they paid the bill. HAHAHA.)


Lots more happened buuuut não tenho tempo!
I love you and miss youuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment