Monday, June 30, 2014

Patience is a virtue- so obviously im lacking

Oh heyyyy!

So I used like all my computer time reading all of the new rules of our new President and let me just say I AM STOKED. He is all business, it reminds me of President Mecham. I miss President Martins already but he said I can come stay with them in Hawaii and visit, so I already have that to look forward too.

This week was STRESSFUL. Like- we had 20 people who said they would go to church. we called all of them and confirmed. We called again sunday morning and confirmed. Then... 2 came. WHAT IS THIS?! hahaha. The district leaders were like- you only had 2 people at church, its time for you to fast. HAHAHA. But seriously I've never been so sad in my life! These people are one good decision away from knowing the church is true and that we have the authority of God on the earth and the same church Jesus Christ established was brought back! AHHHHH! Oh well, we win some we lose some. we will start over this week! Its Brasil you know, we can do that. HAHA. Oh but one guy we had at church has a wife and 7 kids. He was like- I'm going to ask my wife to marry me... TODAY. WOOOOO. BAPTISMSSSSS in at least one month? HA.

Oh I was always busy reading MUITOS birthday wishes! Obrigada mundo! I promise I will email everyone back.... soon? My birthday was fabulous! The other Sisters made a Book of proofs that everyone loves me? Hard to explain in English, but essentially they asked the zone what they would remember about me forever. HAAAA. I was dying. One elder said he will always remember me picking up a fake telephone and calling him. Like in the movie stick it. BRRING BRRING- Elder, vem cá. Another said whenever we all go to São Paulo. Now listen, my companion is like 4 feet tall. And the rest of us are normal height, but we all have to be within sight and sound of our companions. So im like SISTER SARES?! SISTER SARES?! Every 5 seconds (I taught her MARCO POLO HA!) So one Elder was like- She always loses sister sares. But the funny part is that she is always looking. HAAA. You had to be there... But really it was so great. We had a cake with my favorite recent converts and they sang happy birthday in English for me. It was hilarious because they got to the third line and just sang happy birthday to you AGAIN. HAHAHA. Foi bem engraçado.

I'm glad to see Jenn had such a little cutie babe! And KP wrote me and said she is having one in August! Wow. How did this happen?! HA.
Love youuuu! Miss youuu!

Sister Mills
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment