Monday, June 16, 2014

GOALLLL!

Alright. Someone mata (kill) Jamie (Petersen-Arnett) for me! Her child doesn't have my name and I didn't even know about it til today!!!! QUE ISSO!!!?? But really. The baby is totes adorbs, we all knew she would be! One day...

The World Cup!!! WOO BRASILLLL! Sounds like a dream right? One of those unlived dreams really. I bought a jersey, and my companion and I sit inside the house discussing deep doctrine and counting the SCREAMS for goals. GOALLLLL! Brasil won in case you couldn't hear all the way over there. The United States has a joga tonight in case everyone hasn't been saying to you in the streets- Did you hear you lost?! Then saying JUST KIDDING. But if people have been saying that to you. you can say what I say- I thought Brasil won? 

BOOOM.

This week was a little crazy other than that, we had a lot of running around because our baptism (Kelly) decided she wasn't ready! WHATTT?! So we spent practically 5 hours on the ônibus with the Elders going there for an interview, then cancelling it, then she decided to reschedule it for next week. So... Ill keep you updated. Pedro was confirmed this week and will receive the Aaronic priesthood next Sunday. Forgive me if I cried a little, but we have transfers today and again in 4 weeks, and I'm terrified ill leave my strong little converts! The life of Pedro will be changed forever because of the church. We visited his house on Sunday and his dad was drunk, his mom was missing and there were a large number of horrible things happening. I couldn't help but think in my mind- this is the beginning of the beginning for him. What an amazing beginning the Lord has given us in his son Jesus Christ. And in His gospel. A gospel we so often take for granted.

Bishop found me yesterday at church and was like SISTER! WOOO, you are still here I was preoccupied... (worried?) all week that you would leave! Then he looks down at the ground all sheepish and says- you go home in December right? Think you'll come back and visit the gente? HA! Of course! Then someone else asked if I would come back and live with them? AND apparently lawyers make more money here? I say apparently because everyone is trying to convince me of this. I have an accent people! AND bad grammar, who wants to live like that?!

Love you and miss you! Oh and you spell JEALOUS- C-I-U-M-E-N-T-O...  desculpnãodesculp! 

TCHAU!

Sister Haley Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment