Thursday, July 24, 2014

Quick one...

Don't hate me... but we have our first zone pday ever here today! Sooo I have zero time to write...Ill tell you bem rapido about my favorite thing this week. and by favorite i mean AWFUL.

We invited this family to be baptized, but first they have to get married. so we are talking with the husband in the street- soooo will you marry your girlfriend and get baptized? He goes... what about my other girlfriend? I start laughing... ohhh... serio?! Sooo our investigator is going to pray about ditching his mistress. What are your thoughts? God will say yes, na? Hahaha. Ohhhh brazil.

Also, we taught a lesson yesterday with Bishop and it was AWESOME. We were like good cop bad cop. It was his friend so obviously he was bad cop. And he literally is a cop so it was perfect. He reminds me so much of you dad, you have the same personality but he speaks in Portuguese so.... But he told his friend- you WILL read the Book of Mormon, and you will pray. And then God will give you that warm feeling in your heart, then on the 9th of August, Ill baptize you and the Sisters will fill up the font. HAHAHA. I was dying.


No comments:

Post a Comment