Monday, April 21, 2014

WAHHHHHH!

TIME IS ALWAYS RUNNING AWAYYYY!

We were singing a hymn the other day that had the word AURORA. I died. Our little babes is the DAWN in Portuguese. Love her. Glad she found someone to push her on the swing at Easter!

I don't feel like counting anymoreeee- a five year old said to me the other day (translated obviously) WHY DO YOU SPEAK A LITTLE BIT WRONG? Minha vida! HAHAHA. It was hilarious at least.

-A man stopped me on the street to tell me I was beautiful so invited him to church and then said bye.... 12 times... super awkward. We had a recent convert with us and she starting telling everyone we saw after that that I had a SWEET TALKER. AWKWARD!

-This week has been crazy. I went on exchanges in Sao Paulo proper. It was insane. A Hispanic and an American try to do missionary work in Brazil... its like a bad joke- BUT it actually turned out super awesome!

-I went to my first Churrasco this week! BARBEQUEEEE! It was delicious! Happy Pascoa (Easter)

-No more time! I promise really exciting missionary things happened this week too!!! And that the church is true! 

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment