Saturday, November 16, 2013

Finally - An Update...

So - for anyone who doesn't know - Haley was forced to return home due to her health concerns.  The Church wanted to make sure she was completely well before she could return to her temporary assignment in the Billings, Montana Mission.  She was home for 3 weeks - but her Dad was out of the country during that entire time and did not update the blog...

She has returned to Montana and here is her current letter...

I'm in MISSOULA!
And it is cold. So cold. Frigid actually. If I come home again it'll be for frost bite.
I'm serious.
Anyway, I love being back! It is sort of weird, but my health has been amazing and I have just been embracing life as it comes! And it came on Tuesday when I returned to the field and got a "special assignment." That's code for - we are trying something new, but we don't want you to feel like a guinea pig. That something new is we are not over a ward. We don't have investigators, or less-actives. But instead, we share two wards with the Zone Leaders (aka take their overflow) but really we are over the INSTITUTE! It is the weirdest assignment ever, but we love it! The Institute here in Missoula is going to be shut down if they don't have 50 people signed up in... less than a month. They are currently at 28. SO.... if you can imagine my life right now. STRESSSS.
My companion is Sister Gold by the way. Aaaaand we have to leave right now, but I will write you on MONDAY!

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
SISTER HALEY K. MILLS

1 comment:

  1. If anyone can get people to sign up for Institute it is Haley!

    ReplyDelete