Monday, May 26, 2014

GREVE.

Ask a Brazillian about the greve in São Paulo.

I dare you.

We had a snow day this week. Where we has to stay in our house all day because there was a huge greve AKA STRIKE of the police and buses. The good thing is our Bishop is a policia so he kept us updated. ALSO he is like everyone's who is police in 5 cities boss so... there is that... also there is the fact that our mission was GOING to go see Elder Russel M. NELSON! AHHHH. Cancelled. Then we didn't have ônibus for 3 days so we missed all of our appointments with our investigators in other cities... OH then our perfect investigator that we met last week that understands the authority of God? REMEMBER? HER HUSBAND SAID SHE CANT SEE US ANYMORE!!!!! Then we couldn't find a bus to leave her city so bispo came and got us. 

I think i'll cry.

But really the week wasn't that bad, I sort of loved it. It is freezing and rained the whole week! I taught my companion the song RAIN RAIN GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAYYYY! She is hilarious when she speaks English. If I wasn't already crying about everything else, the English did it! 

My companion called me gorda (fat) a total of 500000 times this week too. I think we are besties. Too bad today is transfers and almost with certainty I will be transferred. We will just wait and see na? 

We have an entire family on date to be baptized. STOKED.

The book is blue, the church is true. 

AMO VOCÊS!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment