Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Data Marcada

Im not even going to say I have no time because at this point the world knows. Sooooo REAL QUICK.
We had a baptism of Andressa this week. She is maybe the cutest 12 year old I have ever met. We taught her about repentance and she starts BAWLING. Im like wow she must have something to repent of? And she goes, thats just so great that God loves us THAT MUCH! Can you say golden? Its so great to see someone make the first step towards eternal life. Especially when they are so solid and you KNOW they will become a future mission presidents wife or something. Her baptism was awesome and right after a ward activity so people were actually there. Tender mercies! AND the day after all the moças sang in church (Young  Women) and she joined them after her confirmation! If that doesnt complete my mission I dont know what does. Probably December 17 will... I meannnn....
You heard it! December 17th, now lets not get trunky! President tried to tell me when I was going home by telling me I got in trouble and would be kicked out of the mission? My heart stopped. Its FIIIIINE. Then he was like just kidding you just wont be about to call your parents for Natal (Christmas). Wait why not? Ill be home, na? He was like nooo.... Oh WOO what happened? It says your release date is January 4, 2016? I was about to tell you that you will be kicked out of the mission December 17 so....
Obviously I told him I wanted to stay til 2016 and he told me for a 3 year mission I needed to marry someone super solid and endure to the end. Of course all of this is in Portuguese because my District leader pronounced me fluent today? We all went to the temple and I was like SORRY I cant do the session in Portuguese and he was like SISTER. You understand everything. You dont know some words, but when you can explain to me what word you want, that is fluent. YOU ARE FLUENT. And he is a Brazillian so I think Ive made it?
Oh and the temple. Turns out SUPER awesome in Portuguese. President talked to me for like an hour after about the perks of studying the gospel in two languages. But now I really understand. SO many insights. Word choice sometimes im like... WAIT THATS WHAT THAT MEANS?! This is my plug for everyone to learn Portguese, but then you might realize how bad my grammer is soooo maybe not? Desculpnãodesculp.
Also, I know you know already, but for everyone else- Sister Fuller was mid transfer adjusted (sort of) because we recieved a big group of new Americans. So now I have Sister Sares from Bolivia! She is pretty great. Ive been teaching her english, and she is new so we have both been working on Portuguese because sometimes we STRUGGLE. But just in this one week- LEAPS AND BOUNDS better.
Anyway, LOVE YOU! And it was great talking to you on Sunday, sorry for BAWLING when Rory said HI HALEY I MISS YOU and blew a kiss, but who are we kidding? That girl is cute as DIRT. Irmã Maria Carmo talked about her for like an hour after that! YOUR SABRINA IS SO CUTE!!!!
TCHAU!
Sister Mills!

Sisters Fuller and Mills

Sisters Mills and Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment