Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The CTM...times dois

Oh hey there.
 
I'm in the MTC, for a second time. It's FIIIINE. (mas, here we call it the "CTM" so... Para bens to me sim?)
 
The most exciting part of all of this is that... I AM IN BRAZILLLL! I don't have much time, por que we went to the Campinas Templo this morning and I literalmente have not slept in over a week- can you say jet lag?!? Sorry, that was off topic... don't have time today because we are going with the Elders out on the town. Yep. We have field trips here.
 
Also, I wrote you a whole nice long email about the PROS and CONS of the CTM... mas, the internet went out and it wouldn't send or save. Entao... Add that to the list of cons, and dairy free strawberry oreos to the list of pros, sim?
 
Love you muito. Desculpa for not writing more. We are literalmente disobediente right... NOW.
 
MISS YOU!!!
 
Sister Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment