Monday, February 10, 2014

I am a lot tougher than I thought

My VISA. I just looked and yeah, it says it's done! I haven't heard anything, so we'll have to wait and see. Travel plans take like 3 weeks I've heard, but who knows. They just had transfers in the mission down there, so I could be here for another 6 weeks if they wait for that!
Jenn is having a girl! Tell her I say congrats and her and Jamie will have to fight over the name Haley JR. Also, I got some emails about AAA getting preggers again so I'm glad that went public with a bang! Are we thinking A^4 for the next one or what's the plan there?

Oh nooo I HAVE been living under a rock! We didn't even know it was the winter olympics til just barely! And JAY LENO!?! NOOOO! Just kidding never watched that. Long hair don't care. But glad he finally gets to retire. Tell him congrats too? OH and we know the parents of "Ethan Thompson" who is currently on American Idol! They are in our ward and we were talking about all the people in the olympics from Whitefish and they mentioned we also have a star on American Idol. Soooo look him up, not that we heard his stuff, but Dad it's super hipster, you would love it.

Umm we have zero time today, because it is ZONE PREPARATION DAY! Although all my favorite missionaries can't even come. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Nevertheless we get to play!!!
We had an amazing missionary week, 2 people came to church who were not yet investigators and accepted the invite to take the lessons. We accidentally got stuck in 2 feet of snow and I learned how to use 4 wheel drive LOW? Whatever that is. We have a Chevy Colorado. We also got stuck up to our thighs in snow going to a sketchy house in the boondocks (it was -20 degrees) when the river soaked up through and I literally got stuck to the snow and probably almost got hypothermia. Also, the house looked like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and when we got to the door it was nailed shut, but we KNOW there was someone inside. 

UHH OUT OF TIME, but I love you and miss you dearly! And don't worry about me, I've learned so far this transfer that I am a lot tougher than I thought. 

Sister Haley K. Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment